AirPods are widely used Bluetooth earbuds that work wirelessly with your Apple device. These small earbuds were first launched on Dec 13, 2016, and after that, the second generation came in the year 2019. With the introduction of AirPods Pro, this earpiece became one of the most appreciated Apple accessories loved by millions as the device gained much popularity and success. These earbuds have upgraded technology to play any audio sound smoothly. It is also equipped with a built-in microphone that filters the noise for audio calling and for the smooth functioning of Siri.
These earpieces enable the users to listen seamlessly with the charging feature. Have you ever wondered how to check the battery percentage of your AirPods through iPhone, Mac or Apple Watch? Here is how to tackle this situation by checking the accuracy status of your AirPods battery’s health.
- Opening the Case of AirPods Nearby iPad or iPhone
- One of the easiest ways to check the battery life of your AirPods or AirPods Pro is to unpack the AirPods case by placing it near your smartphone or iPad.
- Once you have opened the case successfully, you will be able to view a connection section related to your AirPods. After a while, it will connect automatically and then show you the exact battery status or life.
- In case you want to see the battery life of your AirPods separately, then you have to wear at least one bud with keeping the other one inside its case.
Checking Battery Status by Asking Siri on your iOS Device
If you are running or taking a morning jog, then it seems tedious to take the smartphone or iPad out of your pocket. In this case, if you want to check the battery percentage of your AirPods, then, follow these instructions:
- You can apply this method on any of your iOS devices. To do so, you have to tap and hold the Power or Slide tab located on your iPad or iPhone. Alternatively, apply double click on your iPods to launch Siri.
- After that, you have to say “Hey, Siri Tell me how much battery is left out on AirPods?” or quickly, you can say “AirPods Battery.”
- A few seconds later, your Apple virtual assistant will tell you the exact battery percentage of your AirPods after reading the complete battery life and status.
Checking Battery Status of AirPods by Adding the Battery Widget on your iOS Device
In case you are very fond of using the widget section on your iOS device, then you can add a battery widget to the home screen of your iPhone or iPad. This widget will guide and tell you’re the battery status of all the connected devices to your iPhone or Tablet. You will be allowed to check the battery of Bluetooth enabled devices, Apple Watch, AirPods and even the battery status of the external mouse if connected with ease.
To add the battery widget, you have to follow these instructions:
- Swipe your device’s screen towards leftward to launch the “Today View” widget section.
- Then, swipe the page towards the lowermost section of your display and then hit the Edit tab.
- After that, press the “+” signed option located just after that Batteries widget for adding the batteries option to the widget listing.
- If you wish to reorder and manage the battery widget, then you may use the Handle icon there.
- Once you have finished all the procedures, and then hit the Done button. You will view the battery widget showing the battery status of all the connected devices.
Checking Battery Status of AirPods Using Control Center Over Apple Watch
Users can check their AirPods’s battery percentage just from the comfort of their wearable device by using the Control Center.
- First of all, you have to swipe your Apple Watch’s screen towards the top section to launch the menu tab.
- From the menu tab, you have to expand the Control Center.
- Then, hit the battery percentage icon.
- After that, check the status of your Apple earbuds as well as the battery health of your Watch.
Checking AirPods’s Battery Health By Using the Bluetooth Menu Bar Shortcut on Mac
The process of checking the battery health is very straightforward on Mac devices.
- You have to navigate to the menu bar.
- Then, you will find all the details related to your AirPod’s battery life.
- To check the battery, you have to connect your AirPods with Mac.
- Hit the Bluetooth tab located in the menu bar.
- Now, navigate to the AirPods option and check the health status of your AirPods. You can also check the battery status of all the devices connected with your Mac.